Discover 2014 Hampton Breeze Lane
If you’re looking for an affordable, three-bedroom home in the Fort Bend South/Richmond area, then this Walnut Creek home at 2014 Hampton Breeze Lane is a must-see!
Featuring two-and-a-half baths and a 2-car attached garage, this 2325-square-foot home was built in 2019. It offers a spacious living area, opening into a kitchen with breakfast bar and granite countertops; plus, a formal dining room and a study/library.
Energy efficiency is this home’s middle name, with features specifically designed to keep utilities low. You’ll find 16 SEER AV; a radiant barrier roof; a high-efficiency gas water heater; high-performance, multi-layer, low-E, insulated windows and much more.
A whopping $25K in upgrades puts this home at the top of every buyer’s list. Plus, the Lennar Vista Collection offers more than $10,000 in home automation and connectivity features.
Here are some of the highlights you’ll find:
• luxury 5.25″ baseboards
• direct vent fireplace with gas logs and remote control
• 8′ raised-panel interior doors
• recessed LED lighting throughout
• cutting-edge, stainless steel appliances, including: a 30″ self-cleaning oven and a 30″ gas cook-top with sealed burners
• 42″ designer cabinets with under-mount lighting
• Single-bowl, stainless under-mount sink
• wood look tile flooring
Outside, you’ll discover just as much attention to detail:
• fully automatic irrigation system
• 8′ full-lite back patio door with built-in mini-blinds
• 30-year, high-quality dimensional shingles
• designer coach lamps
• bricked front porch