Market View for Sugar Land Real Estate
Sugar Land Real Estate Statistics
Here are some interesting Sugar Land real estate statistics regarding homes for sale in Sugar Land from 12-26-2012 through 1-16-203 as presented on Trulia:
- $431,749 – The average listing price of homes for sale in Sugar Land as of 1-16-2013
- $126,390 – The median sales price
- $55 – The average price per square foot
- 805 – Number of Sugar Land homes currently on the market
- Popular Sugar Land neighborhoods
- Sugar Creek
- Covington Woods
- Colony Bend
- Sugar Land had a low 2.07% of its population affected by property crime, compared to 4.08% state-wide
- Sugar Land had a low .13% of its population affected by Violent Crimes, compared to .52% state-wide
Prime Properties regularly posts information and statistics regarding the Sugar Land real estate market. If you would like to be updated on this information, use one of the links below to subscribe/follow us.
Prime Properties is a Sugar Land area residential and commercial real estate brokerage firm serving Fort Bend County and Southwest Houston. It is headed by Broker, Mike Harness and veteran Sugar Land area Realtors, Sherry Miles and Stephanie Nelson. For more information on Prime Properties, visit http://primepropertiestx.com/contact-prime-properties/ for contact form, phone and email information.